Thursday, May 08, 2008

Strategy development for the digitization of special collections within the NUL in order to protect and provide access to the Macedonian written CH

The Workshop was held at the National and University Library "St. Kliment Ohridski". I have accepted the invitation from the Director of NUBSK to participate at the workshop with my presentation, but it seems to me that the unprofessional approach is something that I am getting used to when it comes to my colleagues from the National Library. I will need to emphasize the unprofessional approach by Mrs. Zlata Talaganova who changed my presentation schedule 24 hours before the workshop and didn't introduce me in front of my colleagues at the official introduction!

Nevertheless, in spite of everything that happened to me that day, I have find a strength to held my presentation and accented the importance of experts in the role of the digitization process and gave the perfect examples of how to make the digitization process more cheaper and effective. You can download my power point presentation titled: "Digitization of Macedonian Rare Books written in non-existing languages" which lasted around 45 minutes.

No comments: